Monday, February 6, 2012

What is there to say about toliet paper?

Toilet paper. What is there to say about toilet paper? Plenty.
In the course of an evening of television there are at least three brands of toilet paper advertised. But which one to buy? The commercial that makes you laugh? For me, it is always the one that is on sale.
Someone asked me once how I got through graduate school. I said, "Never run out of toilet paper." In a house full of girls that was crucial. I would go to Costco and buy a case. It worked because I earned my master's.
One funny story from my childhood. I thought I needed to use lots and lots of toilet paper in the bathroom. Well it clogged the toilet. My little sister got spanked when the toilet overflowed. Forty years later, I apologized and she was indifferent. At least I cleared my conscience for the toilet paper fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment