Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Art of Being Positive

I think I lost my happy attitude
I used to be such a positive person
Don’t worry, be happy
Isn’t what it is cut out to be
What they say is to surround yourself
Around positive people
So what if the people bringing you down
Are your family?
I think I lost my happy attitude
Oh where, oh where can it be?
Trying to think positive
I think I can, I think I can
Look always on the bright side of things
It’s a happy day
Well, I’m working on it
Happy to be standing on my two feet
Sound positive like a Kaiser commercial
Live, Thrive
Still trying to think positive
My mind is drawing a blank
It’s a happy day, again
Sonrisa en Espanol
Smile, you’re on Candid Camera
I’m sure it will work out
Every problem has a silver lining
When one door closes, a window opens
Something good comes about when bad things happen
Remember the great positive thinkers
Norman Vincent Peale and Pollyanna
I think I’ve found what I’m looking for
Like McDonald’s, “I’m loving it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment