Thursday, March 8, 2012

Our Destination

Our destination is fixed on the perpetual motion of search
Fixed
Fixed
Fixed
Motion
Motion
Motion
Do the two go hand in hand?
Is it about stops and starts?
Is it about two roads to take?
Questions
Always questions
I write about
More knowledge
Other people’s thoughts
Other people’s words
Share them with me
I want to know more
Where does that land?
Did I meet my destination?
Or somewhere in between?
It is not a beach or a harbor
It is not a place within my head or heart
Maybe it is a place inside the two
The destination is where I am not
But I always keep moving
Where do the roots grow and take place?
Can we blossom in shallow land?
More like a butterfly going to and thro
More like a flitting bee searching every flower
The humming bird with its gentle whirl
How about a stone set in sand?
It withstands the movement of the waves
It is solid while the world swirls around it
It is fixed and motion

No comments:

Post a Comment